Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chapter 14: Catching Up....

Well its been a while since I updated my Blog its probably time (:


In the last couple months a lot has changed. I quit my 8to5 day job & went back to dispatch for the Unified Police Department.. what can I say I definitely missed the job. I have been working the graveyard shift, its been fun & challenging. The action at night time & having it be summer has made the criminals come out of the wood works! Graveyards really is a busy busy shift which makes it really exciting. Working at night & sleeping during the day can get pretty lonely especially on your days off. Thankfully I have a lot of friends who work graves & we are able to relate to eachother having the same odd shift.
_______________________________________

Both of my best friends got engaged in the last month on the same day April 25th 2012 (:


Eliza Jane Hamblin is soon to be Eliza Jane Udall (:


Elizabeth Anne Brown is soon to be Elizabeth Anne Whitlock

Cant tell you how absolutely excited and over joyed I am that they both have found amazing & worthy men to spend the rest of eternity with! Both Dallyn & Levi are the most outstanding men, I have come to know & I love them dearly! I know both of these ladies are in very good hands (:
_________________________________________

I am almost 21 (:

I know that usually means you can drink & party now but for me it means I can almost be start on my way to becoming a police officer and going to the police academy! Yay!
We are taking a girls Vegas trip in July I cant even wait!

________________________________________

I have been trying to figure out what I can do in the form of service with my crazy schedule. & I think starting with being better at my church calling is going to be #1 on that list.

________________________________

I have been training my booty off at the gym every day & making it a habit to RUN.. thats right RUN. I hate it so much! lol! It has been soo overwhelmingly awesome to jump through challenges & going further & further everyday (:
Mind over matter.. I know they say it all the time.. but its really true! 
Today when I was at the gym, a woman who is always at the gym the same time I am came up to me & told me that even though we are our hardest critics that she has watched me work really hard & that I have a cute little body. WOW really??! That is the most awesome thing coming from some one who works just as hard as I do! I was speechless! I have got my courage up & have teamed up with a photographer, Anthony Angelos, to take photos of my progress & body morphing.
(Photos are really good for making you want to do better & look better! This photoshoot gave me tons of motivation & put a fire under my but to get up & work out continuously! Never giving up!)


Keeping my fingers crossed!!
________________________________________

Working on reading scriptures & praying everyday. I dont know why it is so so hard for me right now. You ever feel the same way?

&& I am always needing to be reminded of this..

______________________________________________

Updates comin soonish (:

No comments:

Post a Comment