Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chapter 15: Where have you been?

Why hello there. Not like anyone reads this thing anyway haha but it has been a hot minute since I made an appearance on my own blog.
Soooo here come some updates.

I actually became a police officer (: Pretty much everyone who has ever supported my dream was able to make it to my swearing in. It has been such a fun experience so far. I wouldn't change the path I have taken in my career. First a Dispatcher now a Protective Services Officer. There is nothing like the love and support of family and friends, especially in law enforcement. I would have never gotten here with out them. At 22 my life is just beginning again and I am in love with every minute of it. Work?? What is work? I do what I love (:
I accepted ;)
My parents were able to pin my badge on. What a special experience I am so blessed to have such amazing parents.
Best friends since high school. They have always been there through thick and thin. They have never doubted me and have ALWAYS been a huge support. Thanks lovely ladies!
My big brothers from other mothers. My best friends since 2008. It was so special to have them there.
2 of my heroes. Officer Lambert of SLCPD and my big brother Paul Dispatcher for SLCPD. They are some of the most stand up men I know.
This is Athena.. we were dispatchers together, went to the police academy at the same time.. and we got hired together. I love her with my whole heart. She is a bad ass.
My best friend for the last 10 plus years. She and her hubby are some of the most incredible individuals I know. I love them so much - my CK Sista (:
This is my rice bowl. A fellow dispatcher & best friend. I love my ladies in law enforcement. They are the best! (we are her dispatch bunnies)

_____________________________________________________________

I had the awesome opportunity and chance of a life time to go with some good family friends to Las Vegas to go look at jewels and gems for the JCK jewelry show. I also was able to attend a private showing by the legendary Adam Levine.. you guessed it Maroon 5. What a fun girls trip! Although we did get a speeding ticket on the way down to Nevada it was a great break from real life. Mandalay Bay sure knows how to throw a fun private concert event and the venue was AMAZING! I highly recommend going to The Beach you will not be disappointed in that concert experience.
They are beautiful I know.
_____________________________________________________________

I had such a fun birthday this year (: I was taken to Kenny Chesney & surrounded by good friends!
Friends (:
First picture of just Jill & I ;)
 Brett is the nicest he took me to Kenny for the bday (:
Got to see Rashel at Kenny (:
|
|
I was also able to get away with my family to St George - we had a girls spa day (: so fun
 The pool at my parents place is amazing!
 Spa day (: love my ladies
Birthday dinner with the fam (:

_____________________________________________________________
I became an Auntie this year (: YAY she is beautiful.. literally not even a bias opinion -- she is going to be the reason for a shot gun at the door and grey hairs!
Oh and the nursery -- so cute!  My sister in-law is amazing!!
 Preslee Lila Matheson <3
Lance and Nick drove in when she was born and surprised everyone.. it was the most amazing surprise of all time! Miss my brothers so much :(
_____________________________________________________________
Guess who came to Salt Lake.. Ludacris WHAAA?? It was epic.
I was able to go with these wonderful people (: love the Grimes family they are the most sincere & genuine people I know. You always will feel loved and important around them.
_____________________________________________________________
Got to reunite with some old pals from Otown (Orem) this summer (: I have missed them so much!
This is Joyce I love him dearly - he is the most interesting of the interesting.
He makes my heart happy (:
Happy birffday Mikey Bear!! Kisses (:
Cally Cakes muscles making a showing at the white trash party for Mikey.
It was such a blast (:

_____________________________________________________________
I was able to meet one of my most favorite people on TV whilst shopping at the Gateway (:
He is the prettiest man I have ever seen.. literally he is the definition of perfection.
Mr. Jay Manuel
Yummy!
_____________________________________________________________
There are ALOT more items I am going to add. Im going to be for now. Goodnight (: xo


No comments:

Post a Comment